Classic all-black fashion meets weather-ready function in the new Tasman X Clog by UGG®! These lightweight slip-on clogs feature waterproof Treadlite by UGG® foam uppers, soft UGGplush™ lining, removable socks, and durable Treadlite by UGG® outsoles for flexible traction. Available online at Journeys.ca!
- Waterproof one-piece injection Treadlite by UGG™ foam upper
- 10mm curly UGGplush™ lining (70% TENCEL™ Lyocell / 30% upcycled wool)
- Removable non-waterproof sock
- Treadlite by UGG™ midsole ensures lasting comfort
- Durable Treadlite by UGG™ outsole delivers premium traction, impact resistance, and lightweight flexibility
UGG is known for its distinctive sheepskin boots for men and women. These boots began to gain popularity in the 1960s when surfers wore them as the perfect remedy for their cold, wet feet, and it wasn’t long before everyone wanted to buy UGG shoes, not just surfers. In the 1970s, the UGG brand was founded in southern California by Australian Brian Smith, who loved the sheepskin boots.