Womens UGG® Yose Fluff Boot - Chestnut
Fluff up your cold weather look with the new Yose Fluff Boot by UGG®! Rated for temperatures as low as -32°C, these winter-ready boots feature a waterproof design complete with waterproof leather uppers, membrane bootie construction and gusseted tongue to keep water out, 200g insulation, plush insole, and durable Spider Rubber™ outsole for traction even in icy conditions.
Style ID: 581515
- Waterproof leather upper with plush faux fur collar
- Waterproof membrane bootie design keeps feet dry
- Gusseted tongue with water-repellent coating defends against water and debris
- Soft textile lining
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- 200g insulation
- Rated for temperatures as low as -32°C / -25.6°F
- DryTech Technology keeps moisture out
- Cushioned footbed with 7mm UGGplush™ insole (80% wool / 20% lyocell) ensures lasting comfort
- Treadlite by UGG™ midsole with White Spider Rubber™ outsole delivers premium traction in wintry conditions
- Shaft Height: 5.5"
UGG is known for its distinctive sheepskin boots for men and women. These boots began to gain popularity in the 1960s when surfers wore them as the perfect remedy for their cold, wet feet, and it wasn’t long before everyone wanted to buy UGG shoes, not just surfers. In the 1970s, the UGG brand was founded in southern California by Australian Brian Smith, who loved the sheepskin boots.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!