School your friends in style with the new Half Pint Mini Backpack from JanSport! Pint-sized with no shortage of style, the JanSport Half Pint Mini Backpack sports a low-profile silhouette with one main compartment, front utility pocket, and slip pocket for accessories to keep you organized.
- Spacious main compartment with zipper closure
- Front utility pocket
- Front slip pocket for extra storage of accessories
- Adjustable webbed straps for a custom fit
- Webbed top haul handle for easy storage
- Materials: 30% Recycled 600 Denier Polyester
- Capacity: 10.2 L / 625 cu in
- Weight: 7 oz / 0.2 kg
- Dimensions: H 11.2" x W 9.8" x D 4.1" / H 28.5 x W 25 x D 10.5 cm
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop. Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs. Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her. She did. It did. And JanSport was born.