Wherever you go, don't go hungry—take the new Lunch Break from JanSport! This handy lunchbox features an insulated main compartment with zipper closure, an angled opening so that it can be used as a tray, and an extra front zip pocket for easy storage of utensils.
- Insulated main compartment with zipper entry
- Angled opening allows the lunch box to be used as a tray
- External zippered compartment for utensil and napkin storage
- Materials: 600D Polyester
- Capacity: 300 cu in / 5 L
- Weight: 4 oz / 0.1 kg
- Dimensions: W 8.6" x D 3" x H 9.25" / W 22 x D 7.75 x H 23.5 cm
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop. Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs. Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her. She did. It did. And JanSport was born.