For sneakerheads who crave authentic retro flair—it's the new 237 Athletic Shoe from New Balance! These '70s-inspired sneakers rock durable uppers made with a mix of suede and mesh with classic New Balance branding and a durable rubber outsole for traction.
- Durable upper made with a combination of suede and mesh
- Foam tongue and padded collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed and EVA midsole ensure lasting comfort
- Durable rubber outsole with ripple tread delivers flexible traction
New Balance began as an arch support company in the early 1900s, developed into a manufacturer of specialized shoes in the 1970s, and is now a leading athletic products company worldwide. Since the beginning, New Balance has been focused on meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. Part of this focus is the company’s commitment to manufacturing shoes to fit all sizes and widths, since a better fit produces better performance.