Tread lightly with the trendy style of the new 6" Classic Patchwork Boot by Timberland! This waterproof boot emphasizes comfort with padded collars, an anti-fatigue footbed, arch support, and 400g PrimaLoft® insulation. The leather is sourced from farms whose practices help pull carbon from the air and store it in the soil where it actually does some good while the TimberDry™ waterproof membrane and ReBOTL™ fabric lining contain at least 50% recycled plastic diverted from waste streams. Available exclusively at Journeys!
- Sturdy nubuck upper made with leather sourced from farms that use regenerative agriculture practices
- TimberDry® waterproof membrane made with 50% recycled plastic helps keep moisture out
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Breathable ReBOTL™ lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- 400g PrimaLoft® insulation keeps feet warm
- Removable Anti-Fatigue footbed and steel shank provide comfort and arch support
- Durable rubber lug outsole delivers premium traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.