Keep your look fresh and on point with the new 6" Classic Boot from Timberland! The 6" Classic Boot sports a classic silhouette that never goes out of style, featuring waterproof leather uppers with seam-sealed construction and rugged lug outsoles for long-lasting durability so you can boldly take on any climate in style.
- Premium full-grain and nubuck leathers for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Direct-attach seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- Synthetic padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle that helps keep out debris
- Timberland's exclusive anti-fatigue technology is designed for people on their feet all day, with unique inverted, molded cones which absorb shock and return energy to feet
- Durable laces with Taslan® fibers
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Footbed and shaft of the boot is lined with soft leather; the toe box and forefoot are lined with breathable fabric
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.