Take on the great outdoors with the Timberland 6" Premium Boot! Inspired by Timberland's original waterproof boot, the 6" Premium Boot features seam-sealed waterproof construction, eco-friendly materials, soft nubuck uppers, 400g of down-free PrimaLoft® ECO insulation for extra warmth, removable anti-fatigue footbeds for shock-absorbing comfort, and rubber lug outsoles for flexible traction and maximum durability. Available exclusively at Journeys!
- Durable nubuck upper made with leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction keeps feet dry
- Soft textile lining made with ReBOTL™ fabric contains at least 50% recycled plastic
- 400 grams of down-free PrimaLoft® ECO insulation for extra warmth (contains a minimum of 50% PET made with recycled plastic bottles)
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Lace closure with rustproof hardware offers a secure fit
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed provides lightweight cushioning and premium shock-absorption
- Steel shank for arch support
- Rubber lug outsole for durability and maximum traction on any surface
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.