Timberland revamps a classic icon into a rugged winter-ready style with the new 6" Warm Boot! A look you know and love with improved cold weather features, the 6" Warm Boot showcases waterproof nubuck uppers with a cozy faux fur lining made from recycled materials, and durable rubber lug outsole for premium traction.
- Waterproof nubuck upper made with Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Seam-sealed construction keeps water out
- Plush faux fur lining made with ReBOTL™ fabric (recycled materials)
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure with Taslan® laces and rustproof eyelets offers a secure fit
- Steel shank adds arch support
- Timberland's exclusive anti-fatigue technology with unique inverted molded cones to absorb shock and return energy to feet
- Durable rubber lug outsole delivers traction and durability
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.