Lace up a cool casual style with the new Redwood Falls Boot by Timberland! These eco-friendly boots feature full-grain leather uppers with waterproof TimberDry™ membranes, ReBOTL™ fabric lining made from recycled materials, OrthoLite® footbed for all-day comfort, cushioned EVA-blend foam midsoles, and Gripstick™ rubber lug outsoles for superior traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Full-grain leather upper made with Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for sustainability
- Soft fabric lining made with ReBOTL™ fabric (at least 50% recycled plastic)
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic bottles
- Lace closure for a secure fit
- OrthoLite® footbed enhances comfort
- EVA-blend foam midsole for high-rebound cushioning
- Gripstick™ rubber outsole with patented L7 multi-directional lug design for superior traction on wet and dry surfaces
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.