Take on the elements with the new UGG® Biltmore Hiker Boot for guys! These winter-ready hiking boots feature seam-sealed construction to keep water out, waterproof full-grain leather uppers, enerG Comfort footbeds for all-day comfort, and White Spider Rubber® outsoles for premium traction.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper with soft textile lining
- Seam-sealed construction keeps water out
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- EVA midsole
- UGG® enerG Comfort footbed ensures all-day support and comfort
- Non-marking White Spider Rubber® outsole delivers superior wet or dry traction
UGG is known for its distinctive sheepskin boots for men and women. These boots began to gain popularity in the 1960s when surfers wore them as the perfect remedy for their cold, wet feet, and it wasn’t long before everyone wanted to buy UGG shoes, not just surfers. In the 1970s, the UGG brand was founded in southern California by Australian Brian Smith, who loved the sheepskin boots.