Mens UGG® Emmett Duck Boot - Dark Grey
Weather the winter season in style with the new Emmett Duck Boot from UGG®! These hiker-inspired boots feature seam-sealed construction with waterproof leather uppers, ballistic canvas tongue and collar, a dynamic support shank for improved stability on uneven terrain, and a durable lug outsole for premium traction.
Color: Dark grey
Style ID: 896877
- Waterproof leather upper with soft textile lining
- Seam-sealed construction and gusseted tongue with water-repellent coating keep water out
- Padded ballistic canvas collar and tongue for added comfort and support
- Lace closure with metal eyelets offers a secure fit
- Rated for temperatures as low as -32°C / -25.6°F
- Foam footbed and Treadlite by UGG™ midsole ensure lasting comfort
- Customized dynamic support shank provides added stability on rougher terrain
- White Spider Rubber™ outsole with lug tread delivers premium traction
UGG is known for its distinctive sheepskin boots for men and women. These boots began to gain popularity in the 1960s when surfers wore them as the perfect remedy for their cold, wet feet, and it wasn’t long before everyone wanted to buy UGG shoes, not just surfers. In the 1970s, the UGG brand was founded in southern California by Australian Brian Smith, who loved the sheepskin boots.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!