Mens UGG® Neumel Chelsea Boot - Black
Winterize your classic cool with the Neumel Chelsea Boot from UGG®! A refined update to the beloved Neumel Chukka, this chelsea boot features rich suede uppers with UGGplush™ lining, dual elastic side gore for easy on and off, and Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for flexible traction.
Style ID: 896519
- Rich suede upper
- 17mm UGGplush™ lining (80% upcycled wool / 20% lyocell)
- Textile binding made with 100% recycled polyester fibers
- Dual elastic side gore for easy on and off
- Foam footbed with 17mm UGGplush™ liner ensures lasting comfort
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole with nylon binding delivers increased traction, impact resistance, and lightweight flexibility
UGG is known for its distinctive sheepskin boots for men and women. These boots began to gain popularity in the 1960s when surfers wore them as the perfect remedy for their cold, wet feet, and it wasn’t long before everyone wanted to buy UGG shoes, not just surfers. In the 1970s, the UGG brand was founded in southern California by Australian Brian Smith, who loved the sheepskin boots.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!