Heat things up with the 6" Classic Boot from Timberland! These timeless Timbs feature an enhanced waterproof leather that's durable and resistant to abrasions, so kids' growing feet will be protected. Rustproof hardware, a steel shank for arch support, durable laces, and a rubber lug outsole add to the rugged quality of these awesome boots; a padded collar and EVA footbed provide all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Durable nubuck upper made with Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction keeps feet dry
- Textile lining and footbed cover for breathability
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Rustproof hardware for durability and authenticity
- EVA footbed for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Steel shank for arch support
- Durable rubber lug outsole delivers traction and stability
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.