Take your classic style to the trail with the Euro Hiker Boot from Timberland! A fan favorite for years, the new mixed-media Euro Hiker features a classic hiking boot silhouette made with a mix of premium nubuck leather and ReBOTL™, recycled materials in the lining and TimberDry™ membrane, cushioned footbed, and durable rubber tread outsole for dependable grip.
- Durable nubuck made with Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Breathable mesh tongue and collar
- Soft fabric lining and upper panels made with ReBOTL™ fabric (at least 50% recycled plastic
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane made with 50% recycled plastic bottles
- Padded collar for added comfort and suppoort
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- EVA foam footbed and midsole for high-rebound cushioning
- Steel shank adds arch support
- Climbing rubber toe bumper and heel piece
- Durable rubber outsole delivers premium traction and durability
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.