Blaze a trail with the new Euro Hiker Shell-Toe Boot from Timberland! The rugged Euro Hiker Shell-Toe Boot offers trail-ready durability with its premium leather upper, padded tongue and collar for comfort, EVA cushioned midsole, molded rubber shell toe, and durable rubber lug outsole for maximum traction.
- Durable leather upper made with Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- EVA cushioned midsole for maximum comfort
- Molded rubber shell-toe provides impact resistance and extra protection from the elements
- Steel shank improves arch support
- Durable rubber lug outsole made with up to 34% recycled rubber delivers premium traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.