Style your little one for their future success in the new Seneca Bay 6" by Timberland! This trendy take on timeless Timbs style features durable nubuck uppers with ReBOTL™ lining, cushy OrthoLite® footbed for comfort, and durable rubber outsole for traction.
- Durable nubuck upper made with Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Soft fabric lining made with ReBOTL™ fabric (at least 40% recycled plastic)
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Side zipper for easy on and off
- Removable "Does it fit?" sockliner makes it easy for parents to see when their child has outgrown their shoes
- OrthoLite® cushioned footbed to maximize comfort
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.