UGG® Butte II Boot - Little Kid / Big Kid - Black
A pint sized version of the adults cold weather boots, the new Butte II Boot from UGG® is perfect for playing in the leaves this season! The Butte II Boot sports a waterproof leather upper with cuffable suede shaft, fleece lined for superior warmth, lace up front closure with additional contrasting laces, and durable rubber outsole for traction during inclement weather.
Style ID: 1581222
- Waterproof leather and suede upper
- Lace closure for a secure fit
- Soft fleece lining for warmth and comfort
- Synthetic overlays on heel and toe for durability and abrasion resistance
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
UGG is known for its distinctive sheepskin boots for men and women. These boots began to gain popularity in the 1960s when surfers wore them as the perfect remedy for their cold, wet feet, and it wasn’t long before everyone wanted to buy UGG shoes, not just surfers. In the 1970s, the UGG brand was founded in southern California by Australian Brian Smith, who loved the sheepskin boots.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!