It's the original Timberland® boot designed specifically to fit women's feet! Timberland has been selling this classic style for nearly 40 years and made some improvements along the way, such as the addition of its exclusive anti-fatigue comfort technology, but its six-inch boots remain just as sturdy and dependable as always. Crafted in premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed construction to keep your feet dry regardless of the weather, these boots also feature rugged rubber lug outsoles for exceptional traction and a cushiony EVA midsole for all-day comfort. Available exclusively at Journeys!
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper provides protection to keep feet dry and comfortable in any weather
- Leather lining and footbed for comfort and durability
- Durable laces feature Taslan® fibers and rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Anti-fatigue midsole and removable footbed for all-day comfort, lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber lug outsole for durability and maximum traction on any surface
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.