Take your chic style outdoors with the trail-ready Kinsley Boot from Timberland! This hiking-inspired boot rocks waterproof leather uppers with a plus faux fur collar, seam-sealed construction, OrthoLite® memory foam footbed, and a durable rubber outsole with 5.7 cm heel for traction and lift.
- Premium waterproof leather upper made with Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Soft fabric lining made with ReBOTL™ fabric (at least 40% recycled plastic)
- Seam-sealed construction keeps water out
- Padded faux fur collar and tongue for added comfort and warmth
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Memory foam footbed ensures lasting comfort
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
- Heel Height: 2.25" / 5.7 cm
- Shaft Height: 5" / 12.7 cm
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.