Mens Timberland 6" Classic Boot - Wheat
The original Timberland boot, first designed nearly forty years ago and a staple in millions of closets, mudrooms and garages around the globe. Timberland has been selling this classic style for nearly 40 years and made some improvements along the way, such as the addition of its exclusive anti-fatigue comfort technology, but its six-inch boots remain just as sturdy and dependable as always. Premium waterproof leather, seam-sealed construction and rugged lug outsoles give these classics the long-lasting durability to boldly take on any weather/ground conditions and emerge ready for the next adventure.
- Premium full-grain and nubuck leathers for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle that helps keep out debris
- Timberland's exclusive anti-fatigue technology is designed for people on their feet all day, with unique inverted, molded cones which absorb shock and return energy to feet
- Durable laces with Taslan fibers
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Footbed and shaft of the boot is lined with soft leather; the toe box and forefoot are lined with breathable fabric
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
- 400 g insulation
- Timberland style # 10061
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!