Kick off the season with the all-weather styling of the new Tree Vault 6" Boot by Timberland! Showcasing a classic workwear look, this waterproof boot features seam-sealed construction, Better Leather uppers, OrthoLite® cushioning, and GreenStride™ sole for premium traction.
- Waterproof leather upper made with Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Seam-sealed construction keeps moisture out
- Soft textile lining made with ReBOTL™ fabric (at least 50% recycled plastic)
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- OrthoLite® cushioned footbed ensures lasting comfort
- GreenStride™ sole made with 75% renewable sugar cane and responsibly sourced rubber
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.